$125 per session
I currently accept mental health insurance plans through Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Other insurance plans often provide out-of-network mental health benefits.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
Cash, check and major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a missed session fee of $75.00.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.